After waiting for a long time Sony Mobile has released a new update to their Xperia Weather app with the build number 1.3.A.1.16beta. There are many new changes and features that are available in this app. The first big change is that Sony Mobile has included a new widget which has the new Xperia XZ Premium Clock widget with the weather widget. I know most of you lived the new clock of the Xperia XZ Premium. Now here's the chance to get. This widget allows you to access clock app by taping on clock part of it on the left, whilst tapping on the weather on the left will take you to our weather app.
The important thing is that this new build has many bug fixes which can be listed below. Go through them if you've got a bug and if you need to see if they are fixed. In the meantime you can download the apk from below link.
Download APK Here New Features:
- - Clock & Weather widget - Our main new feature, as many of you have already seen on pictures from events such as the MWC, we now have a new widget, which will not be replacing the old one. This widget allows you to access clock app by taping on clock part of it on the left, whilst tapping on the weather on the left will take you to our weather app. This widget supports only the current location at the moment.
- - No network connection toast - We are now displaying a toast notifying the users of lack of network connection when trying to update weather data
- - Fixed missing shadow text on weather widget
- - Fixed navigation drawer overstretching in multi-window mode
- - Inability to find current location was fixed by adapting to new AccuWeather API
- - Removed crash that occurred in multi-user mode when switching from guest to owner
- - Weather widget contrast was adjusted to display better in snowy weather
- - Fixed situations where multiple instances of location permission dialog were displayed
- - Removed crash that occurred in multi-window mode after entering the app from the widget
- - Fixed screen overlap when keyboard is extended
- - Fixed screen turning white and empty when entering search location window
- - Fixed text cut off on weather widget in landscape mode
- - Fixed UI mess in some languages that were caused due to minus sign being incorrectly localized to languages in question
- - Added explanation why some text is in English despite another language being selected in cases where localized text is not available