Sony Mobile has updated their new Weather app to version 1.1.A.0.22. So this will replace the previous version 1.1.A.0.20 from the new version 1.1.A.0.22. This new version brings many new feature and improvements. Lets talk about them one by one. At first this brings a new background image fro the fog state. You can have a look from the screenshots below. Major change that this brings is the support for changing Weather details, so now you change the weather details such as humidity, UV index, wind speed to appear on which sides of the app as right center or left.
Also Sony Mobile has fixed the display issues which were caused in Xperia T2 Ultra and also they have added the style cover support for Xperia Lollipop devices. As always there are bug fixes and performance enhancements. See the full change-log below.
- New background images for fog state
- Added style cover support for Lollipop
- Added support for changing weather details, including humidity, UV index, wind speed, etc
- Fixed Xperia T2 Ultra display issues
- Added support for correct default temperature units (Celsius/Fahrenheit)
- Bug fixes and performance fixes