Sony Mobile has launched another new themes for Sony AR Effect application. There are two new themes known as Summer AR effect theme and Japanese AR effect theme. We can create a beach scene with surf boards, beach umbrellas etc with the Summer AR effect theme.
We can add 3D masks to our entire body, allowing us to turn in to a person such as Kabuki artist, sumo wrestler, samurai warrior with all the traditional Japanese clothes with the use of Japanese AR Effects theme.
Themes are live on Google Play.
Summer AR Effect Theme
Get It from Google Play Or Download APK Here
You can add Fun summer themed contents to your photos & your videos with the Xperia AR effect application with this theme. With this summer beach themed scene you can take cool amazing pictures with a surf board on an azure water front, chill-out under a beach umbrella, or flex your muscles to create memorable photos and videos.
Sony\'s FACE RECOGNITION Technology and SmartAR* Engine automatically detect faces and 3D environments and decorate them with fun AR items.
To interact with AR items
1. Tap on 3D objects to change
2. Drag 3D objects to reposition them
This theme requires a version of the Xperia AR Effect app v3.3.13 or higher.
Japanese AR Effect Theme
Get It from Google Play Or Get APK Here
With this you can add cool Japanese contents to your photos and videos with Sony Xperia AR Effects application. Attach cool 3D masks to your entire body and not just face to transform us in to amzing sumo wrestler, a Kabuki artist, a 'Maiko' or a samurai warrior in beautiful Japanese traditional costumes and motifs.
Interaction with AR items
1. Recognize a human face
2. Tap on the face mask to see the different variations
1. This theme app requires v3.4.1 or higher version of AR effect. Please upgrade your AR effect application before downloading and installing the theme.
2. This application uses Google Analytics to collect and aggregate usage statistics in order to help us improve the application and our services. None of this data can be used to identify you.
Drop Your Comments Below