Sony Folding@Home app has been update to 1.00.51. this replaces the previous version 1.00.40 from the new 1.00.51. This app is like a donation to number of diseases. This app uses the Processing power of installed devices and the WiFi connection of the smartphone to help finding the cures of world’s most prevalent diseases.
Protein folding research requires an incredible amount of processing power to simulate the complex movements of proteins as they change shape. Every time someone uses this App they are helping with the smartphone's processing power to this world-changing programme of research and in the process. This help the scientists to understand the cause of the major diseases.
There are many changes in the Updated app as follows.
- User can contribute processing time continuously. Just connect to a WiFi network and a wall or wireless charger.
- Completely updated user interface
- Users can login to Google Game Services, earn collaboration achievements, compete against his / her friends in processing time.
- User can collaborate processing time from multiple devices under the same Google Game Services account.
- Settings screen has been removed. No need to configure anything! (Users are responsible by keeping WiFi enabled if he/she wants to collaborate processing time.)
- Details about the currently selected research type can be queried by touching the Research Type title on main screen, or by choosing “Active Research” on menu
As above, changes include the new user interface with a on/off switch allows us to contribute whenever we want to contribute. Also if you want to contribute to this research you must be connected to a charger, be fully charged (100%) and also be connected to a Wi-Fi network.
Via Sony Mobile Blog
Drop Your Comments Below