Sony has released the “Voice balloon photo” app in March 2014. But since then we did not have seen even a single update to the App “Voice balloon photo”. But surprisingly Sony has released a beta version of the Balloon Photo App to users to check with the new features before adding them to the Voice balloon photo Stable version. So a change log has not been still published over the original app
So if you need to try the beta
Get it From Google Play Store
Download Apk Here
Notes By Sony
Please note that a network connection is required for voice recognition.Optionally you may download an offline dictionary for voice recognition.
These are the steps for downloading the offline dictionary:
- Launch your device's "Settings" app
- Select "Language and input"
- Tap the settings icon next to "Google Voice Typing" or tap "Google Voice Typing" if you are on Android 5.0 or higher
- Tap "Offline Speech Recognition"
- Tap "All" and then tap your desired language do download it
- Launch balloon photo(beta)
- On viewfinder, voice recognition is running continuously. Let's talk at your desired timing.
- Every time the device succeeds in recognizing words, speech balloon will appear.
- Tap the camera key to take photos at your desired timing.
- Tap Editor button on viewfinder, then photo selector screen is launched. You can also launch it directly from launcher.
- Select a photo to be combined with speech balloon.
- Move balloon: Drag balloon.
- Edit text of balloon: Tap balloon and then tap pencil button at left top
- Delete balloon: Tap balloon and then tap X button at right top
- Add new balloon: Tap right bottom button on editor screen, then input words.